Brianna's Blog

BRIANNA'S BLOG/
THOUGHTS ON THE PRESENTATION:



INTRO:

I think I can speak for most of us when I say that we all were pretty nervous for this assignment, considering how important our topics were.  That being said, it can be pretty nerve wracking, making sure we are providing enough information to do our topic justice. I've seen some wonderful presentation within the last few weeks and would love to share my thoughts on my classmate’s presentations…

PANDEMIC:


In my opinion, Group 3's presentation was very thorough and they did a very good job of explaining their topic. They went into detail on the very serious issues of the pandemic and provided several visuals to support their statements. I really enjoyed this presentation and think they did an incredible job.



EDUCATION:


Group 2 presented the topic of education. I really enjoyed Group 2's presentation! I found that it was very well researched, and they used a lot of examples throughout their speech, in order to make the topics a lot easier to understand. Their presentation slides were visually pleasing and contained very educational videos that really broke down the topics at hand. 





RACISM:

No doubt that I may be slightly biased in saying this, but I am really proud of our presentation (Group 1). We presented the topic of Racism and, in my opinion, we were very detailed in making sure we did the topic justice. I believe we all worked exceptionally well together at distributing the work equally and preparing a well-researched and presented speech, with topics we all felt passionate about. This being said, I hoped you enjoyed it as much as we did.


CONCLUSION:

Overall, I think everyone did amazing with their presentations.  I especially enjoyed all the videos provided by the groups, as they made everything a lot easier to understand. I think a lot of us have learned and done a lot better since our first presentation and we will all continue to do so.


-Brianna (Group 1)
SPC1017-5945
Professor Sinkoff


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Britney's blog