Britney's blog

Britney Perozo/ Group 1

Professor Sherry Sinkoff- SPC 1017-5954


Intro:

When we started this second project all I can think of was that I was still going to mess up on my part of the presentation. I have always disliked presenting in front of people because I feel like I'm being judged when I speak since when I'm nervous I talk to fast. Even though I'm still nervous I did the best I could when presenting and gave it all my effort. 


<3

Racism:

So first off of as Group# 1 as it is my own group we had a lot of time for our project and I think we used our time wisely when we working on the agenda and the presentation. Though the agenda did some time because we all had to write our topics and also explain what we will be talking about. Honestly I think we did a really good job on this presentation about racism. Working with my group is always very smooth because we always layout what we are doing and going to talk about first. 



<3

Health Care/ Pandemic:

Group# 2 did a really good job explaining and talking about their project on Health care and on the Pandemic. The were very formal and had a lot to say and were very calm when presenting and not hesitating one bit. I really like their pictures and videos they used during the presentation and especially the one about the pandemic. They seem to also really look for good statistics and facts as well for the project and seemed very profesional. 



<3


Education:

I believe Group #3 was very well informed about the topic of how the pandemic really effects our school life. How the education system has changed dramatically with everything being online now and not in person. Explained as well the differences between education and school from now to when quarinted started in March. Also talk about how schools will being reopening. Overall they did a really good and informative job on their presentation.


<3

  Overall Thoughts:  

In my opinion every single group did a great job and try their hardest in this project. Also presented even though some people don't like speaking in front of others or because they are shy but still gave all they had in this project. But also I had a some fun while doing this project with my group and while making the prestation with my group.

Comments

Post a Comment