Antony Perez-Presentations Thoughts/Reflections

 Group #1

SPC 1017-5954

Antony Perez

Thoughts on Group #1, #2, and #3 Presentations on Racism, Education, and the Pandemic



    We began these amazing presentations from each group I saw the significant subjects we were being given. From racism to education and then to the pandemic/medical  have all been a major piece of numerous people lives as of late and its fundamental for us to see what it means for us all of us. Many of us think that its difficult to think often about these subjects when were in the midst of this lockdown which is getting better as time progresses. Everybody continually attempts to disregard the issues when we're managing our own and try to help it make a better place for everyone and everybody. Despite the fact that we can't see these issues on occasion they are still happening. Right up 'til the present time, there's still people who don't care enough to wear their masks to prevent COVID-19, individuals who carry out scorn violations against minorities and other groups who think it's not safe for them, for no reason what so ever and there's still individuals who struggle attempting to proceed with school while being online protected from COVID-19 at the same time some students don't even attend school I know a few of them because my mom has told me about them which is sad to see. These topics I knew it was going to be a significant/magnificent deal of us even for my own self esteem, we would have a long road of important information from us.




Group #1 Racism-Thoughts/Reflections:

    As part of Group #1 we as a group had a lot of weeks to work hard and play out everything just right to make everything seem special for each of our classmates and for our professor Sherri Sinkoff. We did the agenda first which took a couple of days or like a week or so, everyone had their own piece of the different topics/parts of racism from the beginning of slavery all the way to now present time. Agustin was the one making sure everyone did their mini summary about their concepts and what each person was going to say in their presentations. Next, was the brochure which didn't took as long as the agenda we helped out Agustin have it set up and have it beautifully done well with a bit of magic. The last thing we did as a group was the Study Guide which took longer than the other two because we had a mini error on it just like in our agenda but, at the end our agenda was the best one hopefully the next term of MDC students can see it as our professor Sherri Sinkoff told us. Back to the Study Guide it took some time because we didn't have most of it done and there was a mini error while doing it but, we got it done in the end. I was in the day one presentations from my group I was a bit nervous and anxious but, I didn't let those feelings get the best of me. I was proud of myself because I didn't stutter unlike my first presentation. Everyone did amazingly good from their part in my team. I might be bias for this, but I believe we were one of the best in the presentations. For everyone else I think they did extraordinary great and remarkable, but that’s my opinion someone might think differently than me.





Group #2 Pandemic/Medical-Thoughts/Reflections:

    This group have one of the top notch, supreme, and notable informative presentations slides. The group also instruct everybody about the pandemic and what the disease means for us.  Their topics were pretty interesting to hear. I really liked Ivanna, Isaac, and Eliseo presentations from that group they were right on point about their information and comfortable in the way they spoke about it to the class. They had gathered and went over the statistics, guidelines, measurements, rules, governs, and even things we can gain from past pandemics to illuminate us on this current one. This group had an amazing utilization of assets of different recording of videos that they had for their presentation on how quick the infection has spread, where it comes from, what makes it spread so effectively, and considerably more information about COVID-19. For me I was exceptionally intrigued with how well this team did and how they educated everyone like they were the doctors in the class.




Group #3 Education-Thoughts/Reflections:

    I truly appreciated Group #3 introduction to their project I found that it was very well-informed, and they utilized a great deal of models all through their discourse of their topic of education, to make the points significantly more important to us. They also compared how it was back when school was in their natural ways and normal back in March before the pandemic. Dairon and Paula T. presentations from that group they were on target with their slides and videos they presented to the class and they were very well spoken really liked it from them. Also, how things have radically changed and I question any of us would've thought we will never see/enter a school for an entire year. The group clarified how instructions of getting back to the way they were exclusively been diverse to us yet to other different nations it might different for them to when they are going to reopen, how we intend to return to schools and recuperate from this pandemic once it finishes and goes away with time. We also had fun with their Kahoot! and my group got the idea from them to also use Kahoot! so thank you Group #3.





Conclusion:

    Overall, I  found that all the groups did spectacularly well and very breathtaking. All the topics of each group were very pleasing, and the slides were all enlightening. I appreciate all the recordings/pictures given by the groups include my group as they made everything significantly clearer for me and everyone in the class. For our second discourse and presentation, we as a team did very great, and I truly think we improved and hit the mark of "Strive For Greatness!"-LeBron James.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Britney's blog